Monday, August 20, 2007

Central States Fair


Mary, Tyler and I went to the Fair on Sunday. This is an annual event for us. We went for the Indian Taco. No Vendors were selling them so we settled for a brat (which wasn't very good) and a Philly Cheese (that was good) but cost $7.00 smaker roonies! We watched a Rock Band perform instead of "The Amazing Ted", musician, comedian and magican. He was a no show. Here is a picture of my friend Rod. He is really "Big" into sports. I have honored him as the 1st really bad photo I have posted. I let him know I was going to do it and he was very open about it. This picture was taken on a very nice Bahamian day. As you might guess, they had a Swim-Up Bar. Since Rod doesn't know how to post as flattering picture of me you will not see any. Rod is the true "Party Animal." There is not much you cannot get him to go along with. You put a couple drinks in him and make a suggestion, next thing you know, you can be anywhere from 90 feet below the surface to sky diving. He is available for parties. Click on the photo for a blown up version.

1 comment:

  1. Funny that doesn't look like you... I thought that you were on a diet.....

    ReplyDelete