Sunday, August 12, 2007

Preparing to diet.

Well, I completed most of my shopping. It is possible that this diet may not work. Living in a rural area means I had to do some substitutions. I mixed the following items together to make my "Tea". 5 fresh lemons, 12 tablespoons "natural" maple syrup, 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper and 60 ounces of filtered water.
I have decided to be very honest about this and am posting my physical measurements:
Neck: 18 inches
Chest: 47
Waist: 39
Thigh: 25.5
Weight: 205 pounds
You may have noticed a bit of a double chin and I am going to make an attempt to post a picture each day so you can see if there are any changes. I am hoping to continue this diet for ten days and see what my loss may be. Mike warned me that headaches may be an issue. I will keep asprin at the ready. Each night I have to drink a cup of Herbal Laxative tea and each morning drink 30 ounces of water with sea salt.
Tonight I am having a cheeseburger as the final meal before starting this diet. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of the blog as we go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment