Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Start of Day Two

I made it through last night. I did have half a glass of the "Juice". That is 8 ounces more than I was supposed to have for the day but I needed it to curb my hunger. It worked. I hade my Herbal Tea and went to bed at 8:30 after walking the dog. I slept fine, no waking up, no ill affects. I am now drinking my Sea Salt water. I feel fine. I'm not hungry but I am wondering how I will make it through the day. I have never gone this long without eating. I weighed myself just to take a peek and wasn't disappointed but I wanted to really measure myself this evening and put it all on the blog. I changed the set up so you will not have to have a google password to leave a remark as well so that should make things easier for some of you. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Can Laura make this happen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is not one positive choice on your stupid poll. your just hungry thats all.

    ReplyDelete