Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thursday




The diet is working however, it is in a modified form. I had to add a dinner salad to my evening. I would also mention that when you make the lemonade DO NOT use anything but the organic ingredients! The taste difference is beyond believing. I tried using regular maple syrup instead of organic and it would make you throw up. Tonight we are going to Olive Garden. Okay, okay, I know I shouldn't but it's our 21st anniversary and I am going to have the salad so it will be okay. I left work early today so I could do some shopping. Many of you would probably laugh at what I bought her but I know she will enjoy it. Tyler and me went to the Farmers Market and I bought her some veggies and fruit. (green beans, two yellow squash, two peaches, a cantaloupe and a zucchini) The picture is of my son Tyler "Piloting" a boat in a stock pond. No lifevest no problem. If you click on the picture it blows up and you can really see him facing the unknown dangerous cows.

No comments:

Post a Comment