Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Tree Hugger Friend



My Buddy, Rod, saw his picture and sent me this email:

The Buluga whale you pictured in your blog is quite the specimen of mother
nature at work. What a beauty. But, it is an endangered species because
the Sunday night Keystones (I can remember 12 last Sunday) are being
replaced with low-carb Rum and Coke Zero. If there is anything that can
motivate a person to lose weight, it is having his a photo of his bloated,
drunken body posted on the frickin internet...thanks buddy.

You just feel better knowing you can make a difference in someone's life.

1 comment:

  1. When is this updated? I have followed you from the beginning but you seem to be slow to update. How much weight have you lost? I am interested as I have thought about this diet. Is that you in the pool with the big white belly? Attractive.

    ReplyDelete