Sunday, March 9, 2008

Just back from Reno








I had a good trip to Reno. I learned a bunch about the environment and how important Global Warming is to Attorneys. As TDY's go it wasn't bad but I would have preferred a place with a beach instead of slot machines. I happened across a fun blog site of a couple traveling through the Bahamas on a sailboat. You should take a look if you get the chance. http://fiberglassvengeance.blogspot.com. I do want to apologize for not posting for some time.I went through a change. I had my 50th birthday and I suppose I started counting the remaining days. I think I have turned that around. I started teaching "Financial Peace University" which helps me better understand why I do what I do.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for making you feel so sensitive about turning 50. My comments were incentsitive. Please accept my apology.

    ReplyDelete