Saturday, July 5, 2008

Which Fish is Bigger?




There has been much concertation about who caught the largest Red Snapper between my younger sibling and me. Much to my angst my brother’s cohort in crime attempted to manipulate the photos of the fish through a diabolical secret software program called “Hold Your Fish Closer ®” Luckily I was able to definitively, without any categorical or indomitable question, determine which fish picture was the most accurate. As is clearly apparent that my fish must be the larger brother of the baby fish Mike caught. All is now calm in the world.

7 comments:

  1. So this is a contest of arm length?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be a more accurate description, yes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you eat the catch? You don't look like you just got off the boat. Why didn't you take a picture reeling the fish in? Iknow your camera does some video - I'm going to go out on a limb and contest the fact that the caught the fish. I don't believe you did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, contest the fact. We did eat the fish. I grilled it at the family reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ouch!

    whatever.

    when are you going to update your blog. i check it everyday and the same stuff appears.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't you going to update? Did you catch anymore fish?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I do beleive your fish belly is biggest, it is hanging over your belt.

    ReplyDelete