Friday, June 20, 2008

Lottery Winner!


As most of you have learned, I am one lucky guy! Well, I won the lottery! Not the big one but the "Cooking with Eric" one. Eric is our local weatherman. I won his weekly drawing and that meant I won a $25.00 gift certificate! We spent it on Martini's! To tell the whole story, I started a lucky streak on Thursday night! That's right, a lucky streak! When I get on a lucky streak it normally lasts about 2 years. Well, my new lucky streak just started on Thursday and I won!  I got out of the shower in the morning, told Mary to turn on the local weather and there it was #231, my number, the lucky number! I went down to the local TV station and made claim to my prize (gift certificate) and simply went on my way $25.00 richer! We stopped in the 1st local bar and spent everything on Martini's! Many of you may not have really noticed but the number I won with was "231" 23 has always been my luckiest number and here I was #1! That's 231! Here's to all of you! I fully expect this lucky streak to last for some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment