Friday, June 20, 2008

Vacation Time!

I've taken leave and it starts, officially, Monday. We have travel planned starting next Tuesday. The plan, as it sits now, is to leave for Merkel Texas, (1200 miles) travel to Pensacola Florida (900 more miles) and enjoy ourselves along the way. I have estimated fuel costs for the 4,000 mile trip to be right about $1,600 with side trips included. It has been suggested that we not take the Tahoe but I didn't buy it to sit at home. I bought it to travel. My real plan is to eat my way across the nation. The 1st planned eatery is "Joe Allen's BBQ in Abilene Texas. If any of you have any favorite places to eat that are on our way, or even a little out of the way, let me know.

I have also decided that the MSM is to blame for our Nations problems. 

No comments:

Post a Comment