Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Live Blogging Obama

I started live Blogging Obama's speech but "I" just can't get past the "IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII........................." forever talking about himself. Now he's explaining why he could not make a timely decision. 30,000 troops! Less than asked for but President "I" knows more than others how many soldiers are needed. He is talking about why he was wise to oppose the Iraq war in front of young soldiers. In my opinion, telling them why their hero's wasted their lives in Iraq. He droned on for 25 minutes about nothing and now he is back to talking about how he prohibited torture and built a new alliance with the Muslim world. He's a fucking overblown ego.....He's back to talking about the US mistakes. Kind of a low brow clap just took place. There must be "Applause" signs. I have to say that I have never seen the Cadets so under-whelmed by a speaker. He he goes on his "I believe" track. Must be winding down. Sounds like the same song every time. Now looking directly at the TelePrompter. It's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment