Thursday, December 10, 2009

Obama Accepts Nobel Live Blog

He is standing and blinking slowly. He appears very appreciative for the accolades he so richly deserves. A fiddle player/singer with messed up hair just bowed to him. Now MSNBC are making excuses for why Obama is there without having accomplished anything and that "in fact" he has done a bunch of stuff and it is all amazing including rising from no-where to a very well deserved stage appearance to recieve a medal for all the things he is going to do, one day, some time, later. The fiddle player/singer with messed hair is finished. HERE IS COMES!!!! So exciting! His telepromtors are working well. Oops, something must have happened. He must have lost his place. He's back. His wife looks angry. (I'll bet he fears her wrath!) He just admitted to being CC of a nation in two wars. He is explaining why the war can't be his fault. Last resort, just war, in restraint. Proud yet......new threats are causing the world to buckle. Michelle still looks angry. I'll bet she is on his ass most days. He is quoting MLK now and how he is a product of MLK. Oops, Gandi as well brought him here. Now he's on track: I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I. I raise this point, I begin this point. Uh oh! He just credited the US Military? This is his best speech, to date. He is defending his right to defend the nation. This isn't going over well in Norway. Wow! Peaceniks are going to hate this! He is losing the left FAST! Oops! Back to I,I,I,I,I,I,I, torture, Guantanamo bay, I,I,I,I,I,I,I. Not much clapping. I think (for the American audience) he is pulling this off. He is going to lose the world. He is talking about Human Rights? I am shocked! It sounds like he read the Presidential Playbook! He is even talking about the freedom movement in IRAN! We are on their side! Oh MY GOD! He is acknowledging FREEDOM! He must have been drinking. Well, now he's on Climate Change. Damn, I wish I could stick around but I have to head to work. I hope he stays on track. Good Luck America, good luck........

No comments:

Post a Comment